Gluten Free Little Cook
Our contact details
Name: Gluten Free Little Cook
Address: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 4FD
Phone Number: tbc
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following:
- Personal identifiers – your name
- Contact data: including email address, telephone number, home address
- IP Address
- Other information relevant to your subscription in relation to our customer surveys and/or offers
- Technical data includes anonymous internet protocol (IP address), browser type & version, time zone setting and location, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform – this is collected and stored by Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel on the devices you use to access this website and connected to our website Gluten Free Little Cook.
- Marketing and Communications Data
- Usage data including the amount of time you use and access our website
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have submitted your details & subscribed to our newsletter
- You have subscribed to our Gluten Free Little Cook monthly subscription box
- You have signed up as result of a competition or giveaway
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Send you our newsletter
- Send you email updates
- Send you your monthly subscription box
- Send any offers or updates to you for your information
Your data is important to us and we do not share or forward your information with or too third parties unless they are used by us to enable us to provide provide our services to you. We do collect & share your information with our third party providers including Mailerlite (our automation mail providing service), Google Analytics &/or Facebook Pixel, who collect data/information on how you access & use our website anonymously and Subbly who process all subscribers to our boxes and Stripe who process your payments.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
A) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
B) We have a contractual obligation.
C) We have a legal obligation.
D) We have a vital interest.
E) We need it to perform a public task.
F) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored with our external third parties who we work with to provide our service to you including Stripe (payments), Subbly (subscriptions) & Mailerlite (emails) respectively.
We keep your contact details on file for 24 months after you have ended your subscription or unsubscribed from our newsletter. We will then ensure that your data is removed & deleted from all of our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request at any time.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Review: As required. Next review December 2021.